NOTE: Hybrid work model, office located in Vaughan, Ontario
Work Experience: 3-5+ years hands-on infrastructure experience, MCSE, SharePoint, MS Windows 10/11, MS Windows Server 2019, MS Teams, Office 365, SQL, Switches, Routers, Dell PowerEdge Servers, Dell Laptops, Apple iPad, iPhone 11 and 12, Desktop imaging, printers, Azure, Fortinet
Industry: Civil Engineering, Construction
The ideal candidate will be proficient in providing infrastructure hands-on technical support. The IT Support Analyst will be responsible for providing day-to-day technical support to staff and completing project deliverables. Most importantly is the ability to provide outstanding customer service by interacting directly with users and effectively communicating in a friendly manner back to the user in a clear, concise manner. Provide deskside support as required.
- Reports to the IT Manager.
- Provides technical assistance with computer hardware, software, mobile devices, printers, and remote access, ensuring employees receive excellent support during their engagement.
- Resolves any technical issues via phone, in-person or e-mail.
- Images and configures computers including peripherals, install/configure applications following standards and checklist.
- Identifies recurring technical issues and deploys solutions in a consistent manner to address the root cause of the problem.
- Provides SharePoint user support.
- Follow-up with employees about the resolution of their request or issue.
- Asset management.
- Maintains an organized, secure workplace, ensuring appropriate password/security measures taken.
- Escalates Level 2 support promptly to ensure timely resolution of complex incidents/problems.
- Perform routine audits of systems and software.
- Create and maintain reference and procedural documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, diploma or equivalent
- 3-5+ years’ experience PC, laptop, server, iPhone, iPad, and network support experience
- Practical experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, client/server, Sharepoint, disk imaging, remote tools, Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2019, and iPhones 11 and 12, iPads
- Knowledge of Jamf Pro or other MDM tool for iPhone/iPad management
- Fortinet Firewall
- Routers, switches
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and possess reliable transportation.
- MCSE – an asset
- Dell PowerEdge Servers
- Dell Laptops
- Apple iPads, iPhone 11 and 12
- Desktop Imaging
- Microsoft Office365 / O365 Platform
- SQL Server
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems 10/11
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SNMP, and WMI